A Turn In The Road
So here is my list of 20 just for fun things that I really want to do this summer
- BBQ more to quote Chronically Vintage to “Barbeque a lot. I mean risk wearing out the grill levels of barbecuing”
- Drink homemade strawberry lemonade, orange-mint tea, sweet tea, and any other homemade summer drink as much as I can!
- Garden my heart out!
- Take my kiddos to the lake
- Read books outside-probably will be kiddie books but that’s ok!
- Wear sundresses
- Go ahead and sew a sundress even though I’m in my post prego body and the dress “hopefully” won’t fit me next year 🙂
- Sew coordinating outfits for my boys
- Have backyard picnics in the woods behind my house.
- Take time each afternoon to enjoy tea/coffee (and actually enjoy it not rush through it read about the Swedish Fika on Food In Jars)
- Come up with some new recipes for my garden produce
- Go camping!
- Landscape two planter beds-finished one of these and hopefully it wasn’t what contributed to my back pain!
- Get up earlier and drink my morning coffee on my deck
- Dine alfresco at least once a week
- Take evening walks
- Wear flowers in my hair
- Take a siesta in the afternoon
- Sit and hold my baby before he’s all grown-at least all this bed rest is helping me with this one!
- Pick fresh flowers for my table
So there you have it my list of foucising on enjoying and loving life in the outdoors.
What’s on your list of things to do this summer? If you have a blog why don’t you write a post about your 20 things for living and loving life this summer then comment here with your link or just write some of the things that are on your list!
Now go make something,